Video and Film Production
Warp 8 Studio is approximately 14x14 feet, with chroma-green walls and a removable chroma-green floor covering. The ceiling grid is capable of handling up to 4000 lbs, with adjustable Kino Flo house lights. Additional power is available for situations that require more equipment.
Adjoining the studio is an open area that can be cleared for shooting or holding equipment and personnel. The additional computer and AV equipment can be used for previewing or post-production work.
Equipment consists of the following to assist you in your pre-production and post-production workload:
- 65 inch adjustable Monitor with viewing from anywhere in the studio.
- 21 inch Wacom tablet monitor for graphic production work and general computer usage.
- Main computer for general use or post production, which includes:
- A high-speed raid drive
- Blender and Lightwave for rendering
- Adobe Creative Production Suite (CS4)
- Blu-Ray HD DVD drive for DVD authoring
- Second computer for teleprompting and general use.
- 2 HD video cameras which natively record to MPEG2 or ProRes for direct use in Final Cut Pro
- TriCaster video mixing system to assist you with live productions, streaming to the internet, or viewing your work with virtual environments.
We have staff available to operate the cameras and video equipment. If you need the use of an Internet streaming server for large audiences, Warp 8 Studio can provide you with access at reasonable prices.
Please contact us for further information on studio/classroom bookings and rental costs